AnnaBet.com Privacy Notice
Last updated 15th of December, 2020
This Privacy Notice explains how we collect, share and use personal information about you, and how you can exercise your privacy rights.
1. What personal information do we collect?
1.1 Information that you provide voluntarily
- We do not collect any personal data when visitors simply browse our website (except see section 1.2). However, when you want to use additional or advanced services you need to create a main site user account (https://annabet.com/auth/).
- Main site and web store accounts are separate. Everything within annabet.com domain except the OpenCart web store is the main site. Main site account usually consist of only a user name (doesn't have to be your real name) and email address. You may optionally provide us some extra information during the main site registration which could be helpful in case of recovering a forgotten user name or password.
- When you create an account to our OpenCart web store or make a purchase from it we are required by tax laws to collect your contact details.
1.2 Information that we collect automatically
In order to better administer our website and to collect broad demographic information of visitors for aggregate use, our website automatically logs the IP address of all visitors and the pages viewed by each visitor respectively.
When you use our services, we may collect certain information automatically from you or your device which may be considered personal information under applicable data protection laws, such as:
- IP address
- Your device type and operating system
- Broad geographic location (e.g. country or city-level location) based on your IP address
When you make a payment to us, some of your personal details are shared with the payment processors and we are required to keep some information for accounting. Other than that we do not share your user account data unless required by law or regulation. Our payment processors are Stripe, PayPal, Fortumo and Paytrail.
2. How we use your personal information
2.1 To provide and operate our services:
- To create user accounts to enable you to use our services
- To provide you correct language version of our services and other relevant information to you
2.2 To improve our services and keep them secure:
- To detect and prevent hacking or other illegal activities
- To conduct optional user feedback surveys
- To better understand which of our features and preferences are most interesting and most used by our users
- To carry out research
2.3 To personalise our services:
- To remember you when you visit our services later on
- Communicate with you about promotions, events, and other news about our products and services
2.4. For promotional activities
- To serve you with relevant ads (to fund our services)
- To make you offers based on your purchase history
- To send you marketing communications / newsletters if you have subscribed for them
- To comply with legal obligations
- To prevent and detect fraudulent behaviour
3. Who does AnnaBet.com share my personal information with?
- To the payment processors (see section 1) when making a purchase from our web store, we need to share your contact info
- To show you interesting Twitter or Facebook feeds and advertisements, those services can access your device's IP address and use some cookies for tracking. It can be possible to prevent these cookies from your web browser settings.
- To any competent law enforcement body, regulatory, government agency, court or other third party where we believe disclosure is necessary as a matter of applicable law or regulation
- To a potential or actual buyer provided that we inform the buyer it must use your personal information only for the purposes disclosed in this Privacy Notice
- To any other person with your consent to the disclosure
4. How does AnnaBet.com keep my personal information secure?
- We use technical and organisational measures to protect all the information, to help protect against the destruction, loss, misuse and alteration of personal data. Notwithstanding these efforts, we cannot guarantee that such event will not occur.
- Our servers are securely located in the European Union and have very limited access physically and remotely
- We use site wide https secure connection - all the traffic should be encrypted between your web client and our web server
5. Third party websites
Third party websites are not covered by this Privacy Notice. Our website provides links to other sites for the convenience of visitors. We are not responsible for the contents displayed on third party websites and measures they adopt to protect your privacy.
6. Data retention
- We retain your personal information that we collect from you where we have an ongoing legitimate business need to do so, for example, to provide you with a service you have requested or to comply with applicable legal, tax or accounting requirements.
- When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either erase or de-identify it or, if this is not possible - for example, because your the information has been stored in backup archives - we will then securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until erasure is possible.
7. Your data protection rights
You have the following data protection rights:
- To access, correct, update or request deletion of your personal information [web store info | main site info].
- To opt-out of marketing communications we send you at any time by clicking unsubscribe / opt-out link in the marketing communications we send you. [link]
- You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority.
8. Updated to this Privacy Notice
We may update this Privacy Notice from time to time. When we update it, we will take appropriate measures to inform you, consistent with the significance of the changes we make.
9. How to contact us
Data controller: Annabet, Nousukatu 8-10 B 11, 40700 Jyväskylä, Finland. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can exercise your right to access personal information or erase personal information here: